What we’ll discuss
- The biggest challenges to reducing fleet risk and safety.
- What are the top considerations for overcoming those challenges.
- How you can reduce fleet claims by 20%-30% YOY.
What you’ll get out of it
- How you can effortlessly train drivers to be safer drivers, which reduces costly claims, maintenance and repairs, downtime, tickets and insurance, plus legal and liability costs.
- How to train drivers without draining your time and budget or having uncomfortable conversations.
- Why driver safety and well-being are good for your business.
What we won’t be discussing
- Telematics. We’ll be discussing solutions that can work on top of or adjacent to existing telematics systems, but are not telematics solutions themselves.
- Driver tracking. We’ll discuss ways to train safer drivers and reduce fleet risk and claims, without having to resort to driver tracking or other privacy issues.
Special guest Sherb Brown will be acting as moderator for this webinar. Sherb is globally recognized leader in fleet oversight, management and technologies. He has spent over 25 years with Bobit Business Media, the premier fleet industry media outlet.
Richard Shaw, Applied Driving Techniques
Richard Shaw has over 30 years of global senior management experience leading large teams of ‘Road Warriors,’ and is a passionate advocate of road safety.
Dylan St. John Foster, Sfara
Dylan helps customers leverage innovative mobile technology to reduce driver risk for fleets. Over the past two decades Dylan has fostered business transformation through innovative mobile technology solutions and is considered a specialist in how mobile invigorates business transformation.